Our organization reserves the right to final approval of products, services, methods, processes, equipment and release of products and services.
All special processes must be performed by competent persons.
Communications should be handled through the buyer listed on the Purchase Order.
Our organization reserves the right to control and monitor quality and delivery performance. Failure of a supplier to implement effective corrective actions can result in additional controls over the supplied product or the supplier, including, but not limited to; charge-backs, or additional inventory levels. If these controls are not effective, it can result in the supplier becoming unapproved.
Our organization, or our customers reserve the right to perform verification or validation activities at the supplier's facilities.
Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test, inspection and verification (including production process verification), including the use of statistical techniques for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by the organization.
Supplier is required to:
Implement a quality management system,
Use customer approved external providers, including special process sources,
Notify Federal Custom Cable of non-conforming processes, products or services and obtain approval for their disposition,
- Have a program to prevent the use of counterfeit parts as appropriated to the organization and product
- Notify Federal Custom Cable of changes to processes, products or services, including changes of external providers or location of manufacture and obtain Federal Custom Cable's approval,
- Flow down to external providers any applicable requirements including customer requirements,
- Provide test specimens for design and development approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing,
- Supplier shall maintain on file all quality documentation for a minimum of 10 (ten) years or as required by contract. Calibration records must be retained for 10 (ten) years from completion of purchase order. Contact Federal Custom Cable prior to disposition of quality records for disposition instructions.
Our organization reserves the right of access by our representative, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved the in order and to applicable documentation.
FCC's suppliers are a critical part of our success. To supply top quality products and services responsibly, we understand and expect our suppliers will have an internal code of ethics and business conduct, best practices for enhancing product safety, and will maintain compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to your operation of business.
If you have any questions regarding these specifications and requirements, assistance is available. Federal Custom Cable before proceeding with this order.